- No new invitations will be sent as of March 16 2020;
- The client portal "Mijn Bevolkingsonderzoek" is temporarily not accessible;
- Breast Cancer Screening: Clients with an invitation can no longer have breast photos taken;
- Cervical Cancer Screening: we strongly advise clients who have already received an invitation to participate at a later time;
- Colon Cancer Screening: we urgently advise clients who have already received an invitation to postpone making the test and sending it in for the time being.
Based on the developments surrounding the coronavirus, we will consider when we can send invitations again in consultation with the parties involved, such as general practitioners, laboratories and hospitals. We will keep you informed of further developments.
On the RIVM website you will find more general questions and answers regarding the termination of the screening.
Below you will find frequently asked questions for each screening. Is your question not listed? Please contact your regional screening organization. It may be that it is less accessible. You can also send an email. We will answer it as soon as possible.